Health and Safety is the number one priority at ACEDA and forms a core aspect of all business practices and ...
The UK government is committed to Nuclear Power as part of a low carbon emission generation mix and new build projects are under close consideration.
Nuclear Power plants are complex facilities with many systems ranging from reactor protection, control and physical security solutions.
ACEDA’s capabilities extend to encompass systems required for the operation of Nuclear Power facilities.
ACEDA are well positioned to support the Nuclear sector with our range of engineering services and solutions delivering business integration through one platform, one supplier and one investment.
Our services and engineering solutions can be applied into the nuclear sector, key services include:
- Evolution – Evolving innovative solutions including concept, front-end studies and design
- Execution – Specialist turnkey services from project management to project completion
- Lifecycle Services – End to end lifecycle services to support your infrastructure and key assets
- EI Services – Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Engineering for the Nuclear sector
- IP Solutions – Providing leading edge, resilient technology to facilitate your business operations
- Asset Protection – High-end asset protection systems utilising leading edge fibre optic technologies
Nuclear facilities demand the very highest standards of expertise and professionalism from designers, installers and operators.
ACEDA recognise these stringent requirements and our highly competent staff, processes and procedures consistently deliver safe, reliable and cost effective solutions.
We offer comprehensive support in nuclear industry operations, whatever your requirements we will deliver the most appropriate solution.
For more information about our Nuclear sector capability, please contact us on 0844 4179 744 or complete our online enquiry form