ACEDA is pleased to announce its 25th year of successful trading and would like to thank all clients both old ...
In 2012 Patent Box legislation was introduced to the UK, which encourages innovation and investment in the UK pharmaceutical industry with the introduction of a favourable tax regime.
The pharmaceutical industry has responded by reversing recent trends towards rationalization in the UK and investment is on an upward path.
Quality Control and traceability are key requirements for the pharmaceutical industry, ACEDA offer one supplier, one integrated platform and one investment to fulfil the requirements of the pharmaceutical sector.
Key services include:
- Evolution – Evolving innovative solutions including concept, front-end studies and design
- Execution – Specialist turnkey services from project management to project completion
- Lifecycle Services – End to end lifecycle services to support your infrastructure and key assets
- EI Services – Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Engineering for the Pharmaceutical sector
- IP Solutions – Providing leading edge, resilient technology to facilitate your business operations
- Asset Protection – High-end asset protection systems utilising leading edge fibre optic technologies
Pharmaceutical facilities demand the very highest standards of expertise and professionalism from designers, installers and operators.
ACEDA recognise these stringent requirements and our highly competent staff, processes and procedures consistently deliver safe, reliable and cost effective solutions.
We offer comprehensive support in pharmaceutical industry operations, whatever your requirements we will deliver the most appropriate solution.
For more information about our pharmaceutical sector capability, please contact us on 0844 4179 744 or complete our online enquiry form