Health and Safety is the number one priority at ACEDA and forms a core aspect of all business practices and ...
Solar farms are a key provider of Renewable Energy globally and the contribution to the energy mix has increased dramatically over the past few years. ACEDA offer full turnkey solutions to support solar developments including:
- Infrastructure Design – ACEDA work closely with clients to produce detailed design documentation, project plans, return on investment calculations and feasibility studies
- Fibre and Communications Networks – Full network infrastructure solutions providing connectivity to IP devices across the project
- IP CCTV – ACEDA provide IP CCTV solutions to protect and monitor the entire facility
- Perimeter Fence Line Detection – ACEDA offer Perimeter fence line detection systems that are integrated with the IP CCTV system to work coherently together to locate any security breaches in the fences
- Remote Monitoring – IP Integration offers the facility to remotely monitor Solar Farms via an ACEDA authorised Alarm Monitoring Station
- Carbon Efficiency Solutions – ACEDA use the latest environmentally friendly technologies to provide carbon efficient solutions that reduce the footprint of the solar farm, streamlining energy efficiencies
- O&M – ACEDA offer continuous Operation and Maintenance services to ensure the solution is operating at its full capability at all times to generate the maximum return on investment by reducing operational expenditure
ACEDA work closely with Solar Farm stakeholders to build core infrastructures and protect vital assets by using integrated technology.
We can offer expertise through all stages of the project from design to delivery.
To review our flagship solar energy case study, please click here.
To find out more about how our team of Engineers can help you with your solar energy project, please call 0844 4179 744.